CREATIVE MODDING, FOR A BETTER GAMING WORLD

sábado, 21 de dezembro de 2013

Thanks to estica

Hey guys, today I won't post an edit, I'm going to do a thing that I should have done before...
You know that I programme but you dont't know where did I learn or why did I learn, so today I am going to do a special thanks to my dear friend estica.

This guy started (alone) a forum you must know: Tuga Vicio. When I registered in the forum was when I started my "career" in programation.
Yes, it's true by watching all awesome software that estica created, I want once more to create my own softwares and estica helped me whenever I need, I want to create a simple program but I didn't know how I asked him and he helped me so much...

So, I just want you to know that although I didn't give the credits of estica in my creations because I think it was too obvious (but just for me) the fundamental of this message is that I THANK TO ESTICA FOR ALL HIS HELP AND ALL MY CREATIONS HAVE A SPECIAL THANK TO MY AWESOME FRIEND.

Visit his forum: http://www.tugavicio.com/

Enviar um comentário

 
Copyright © 2013-2015 MikeEVO-System Modder. Designed by OddThemes & Edited by MES Modder.