CREATIVE MODDING, FOR A BETTER GAMING WORLD

terça-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2013

[MES] PES2014 Multi Selector Tool - Version 2.0.0 - Status: Being Created

Hi guys, I know that I am not posting many edits but I have a good justification: I am creating a new version of my Selector - [MES] PES2014 Multi Selector Tool 2.0.0.


I just can say that it is going to have many new edits, a better design, more PES 2014 options and NEW appearance options of the program.
The program can be translated in more languages (I think I will put 10 languages) and new exclusive features!

I'm starting the program so be patient because I am not a professional, I learned programmation languages without any class, just searching and asking people who understand about this so, be patient because I will linger lots of time.


3 comentários :

  1. Mike .. You are really Professional
    Wating ~~~

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Ahaha thanks dude but I am not...
      This selector is going to have a new design (I'm always worried about feel that users will not like the design :s) and it is going to have a new way to check if your PES 2014 folder is correct so, it will work in any patch :)
      I hope you like!

      Eliminar
    2. You made me excited. xD
      i'm waiting

      Eliminar

 
Copyright © 2013-2015 MikeEVO-System Modder. Designed by OddThemes & Edited by MES Modder.