CREATIVE MODDING, FOR A BETTER GAMING WORLD

segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2014

[MES] PES2014 Multi Selector Tool - v2.0.0 - TOMORROW!!!


Hey guys, I've good and bad news.
First the bad: the code of the selector has some bad problems and the translation doesn´t work in lots of functions, it just work in messages and I'm trying to solve it.
The good ones: I am going to release it tomorrow, however it will have just English language and I will try to solve all the problems and bugs with the translation code, I hope you understand my situation, the edits works at 100% but the language doesn't.

Be patient, I'm doing everything that's possible and impossible to solve this situation.
Dont forget: I AM GOING TO RELEASE IT TOMORROW.

Thank you.

Enviar um comentário

 
Copyright © 2013-2015 MikeEVO-System Modder. Designed by OddThemes & Edited by MES Modder.